May 28, 2008

Orange & Aqua

This weekend I went shopping and bought some new orange and aqua table accessories. I love the combination, especially with the yellow/gold plates that I have. I am working on some dark brown placemats, similar to the color of my desk (shown in the photo below). I also wanted to give an update on some of the craft projects that I have been working on (pillows & trivet).

Plate image: Pottery Barn Coy Fish Napkin Ring in Turquoise, Pottery Barn Moroccan tilework napkin in orange, Yellow plates from Aunt Ranae, "juicy" glasses by Lotta Odelius (found at Halls, Kansas City), Turquoise Crackle Glazed Serving Bowl from Target
Flower image: Journal from Hammerpress, Bud vase from Target, recycled notepad by ecojot, Strings Pool and Chartreuse paper from Paper-Source
Collage image: Turquoise square dish from Target, Orange ceramic trivet by me!, Aqua flower votive holder from Hallmark
Pillows: I made the green pillow a couple of weeks ago with Amy Butler's new Midwest Modern collection, the light aqua pillow is by Victoria Hagen for Target.


No comments: