November 17, 2009

100 Things to be grateful for: 1-10

Taking a page from Oh For Heaven Cakes, I'm going to blog 100 things I'm grateful for, 10 per day counting down to the big Turkey Day! Here's 1-10, all foods, in no particular order:
1. Deal's Orchard Apple Cider
2. Blue Koi, probably my fav restaurant in KC
3. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
4. Peanut Butter Blossoms. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Scotcheroos. Anything with peanut butter + chocolate
5. Crasins
6. Moscato. Sangria. Riesling.
7. Laughing Cow Cheese, which is even more delicious when paired with a delicious Granny Smith apple or crisp celery.
8. Vegetables. Yum.
9. Homegrown tomatoes
10. Cucumber rye sandwiches

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness a post to my heart! :) I agree with EVERYTHING! Are you from KC? I hear Blue Koi is great but i've never gone!!

Lenexicon said...

I would like to protest #8. This is not specific enough. I expect more from your next post. :-)