November 26, 2009

Sweet Felt Gingerbread Houses

Happy Turkey Day! As we gear up for Black Friday tomorrow, I wanted to share one of my favorite little plus-ups at Hallmark this year for Christmas. I'm loving wool felt, it was #70 on my 100 Things to be Grateful For list, it was the material of choice for the DIFFA wreath, and there will be more about it in upcoming posts.
This year Hallmark has these sweet little gingerbread houses made out of felt, preciously adorned with rick-rack, glitter, and pom-poms. They're just too cute and so crafty. I think I'll use them for gift embellishments... or I might just keep them for myself!


I'd love to have a small tree filled with felt ornaments and garland. Here are some of my other favorite felt ornaments from etsy shops.

Big Green Acorn from astashtoys
Perfect for the squirrel-lover!

Winter Felt Garland from anastasiajaminhome
Delightful in white or chartreuse!

Penguin with Red Scarf from allthingssmall

Felt Stockings from rikrac
The ruffle ones are super cute too!

No comments: