December 3, 2009

It's that time of year... cookie time!

Invitations are out for our 3rd annual cookie party! I was really happy with the invites this year, I've wanted to do something more extravagant the past couple of years, but I always have a hard time pulling it off in time. This year the invitations came with a cute little cookie cutter and multi-page invitation all wrapped up with bakery thread!







After last year's huge extravaganza, we unfortunately had to cut back on the guest list. There just isn't enough room in our tiny little apartment. It should be fun regardless! We're even having a cookie decorating context with prizes!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Darn! I didn't make the list. Oh well, if you need a taster, let me know. FABULOUS invitations (you should start a side business!).