December 7, 2009

Studio Sweet Studio

With all the crafting I've been doing to get ready for the holidays, it leaves me longing for a studio space of my own. I've collected several inspirational photos along the way, so when the time comes for me to have my very own studio space, I'll have a place to start. Here's my favorite images from the collection:

Look at all the yarn and ribbon and how it's so beautifully displayed, a constant reminder of what's already in your collection. And what a clever (and cheap) way to house all your pencils and markers on the plastic cup pegboard!

Another wonderful collection of supplies. I could finally show off my glitter collection in a more permanent way.

I love the amount of workspace the two tables would provide. Sigh!

So dreamy...


Ah! Paper storage! I have the ikea Alex drawer unit shown in the above two images, but it's just not enough! I would love, love, love to have a beautiful vintage wood or metal paper storage unit! I'm on the lookout every time I'm at a thrift or antique store.

There seems to be a theme to what I'm drawn to: lots of organization and storage space, showing off supplies and images as inspiration, as well as light blue/aqua accents. One of these days!

2 comments:

Jeanee said...

eeek! GREAT studio inspiration. Maybe that'll be a Christmas break project for me.

Rachel said...

I would love to have a gift wrapping area in a home office someday, I am totally coveting this right now: http://www.potterybarn.com/products/wall-mounted-craft-organizer/