April 3, 2010

Easter Basket Fun

Yesterday one of my friends set up an Easter Basket swap at work. I was looking forward to it all week. Here's the basket I made for a co-worker, filled with things for her garden and all her favorite candies.

Below is the basket I received, perfect additions for my garden! Complete with a parsley plant, a spearmint plant, a basil-in-a-bag starter kit, triple-blade herb shears (amazing!), a tea towel, chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, and a retro vase. Everything was so perfect for me, so practical... herbs, tea towels, and I didn't want a lot of candy... absolutely delightful.

The swap was so much and it was great to see what everyone else got, there was a lot of thought and love put into each basket. Thanks Em for organizing!

Happy Easter!

No comments: