April 30, 2008

Welcome to the 21st century...



I finally caved in and got an iPod (well my parents did). I am trying to do more walking/jogging/working out in general and so I decided it was about time that I get an iPod to help pass the time. I asked for one for my birthday from my parents and today it finally arrived; my shiny, new silver 8GB iPod nano. It's so beautiful... and small. I don't know exactly what I was expecting size-wise, but most of my friends have the classic or touch iPod, so this is definitely smaller and cuter.
Now, I need to get some accessories! I need a case, armband for workouts, and a cord adapter to play out of my new car stereo. I was scoping out this sweet hand-made armband at Etsy by Ohmay. I don't know if this is the most practical (I still need to do a better cost/benefit analysis), but it is cute.




Electronics seems to be the theme in my life right now. I don't know if my family and friends are trying to tell me something or if it's just a coincidence, but I have been getting a lot of electronic gifts lately. In addition to the iPod, I received a fancy new CD player/radio for my car from Jon for Christmas and a wireless router for my birthday... it's so nice to have these little luxuries that I didn't have before. It makes life so much easier (I am using wireless internet right now because, that's right, no more cord for me and listening to my iPod!).

Well... I guess it is about time I joined the rest of the world and jumped on the iPod craze... who knows what necessity I will discover next!

No comments: