August 12, 2008

Fun Sites


The annual Crafty Chicks show is coming up in 81 days! Crafty Chicks is an annual craft show that "celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit and creativity of all the participants."
The participant's list is continuing to grow, above is a picture of last year's participants. Included in the list of participant list is sodapop, check out the blog for more info and participants.

Here are some other fun websites that I came across today:
Blurb, where you can upload photos and text to create your own books (even hardcover) for a very reasonable cost. They advertise everything from wedding photo albums to portfolios to cookbooks!

Another sweet website is Sketch Swap, you can create your own drawing, submit it and then immediately you get a swapped sketch from someone else!

2 comments:

Lenexicon said...

So what is 82 days from now? I want to put this on my calendar, but I am way too lazy to count the days! Plus, knowing me, I would end up being off by a day or two.

PS - You want comments, you'll get comments!

Lenexicon said...

Oops, that should have been 81 days! See, I knew I'd get it wrong!