September 18, 2008

HomeGrown

Image of RushWade Studio

Last night I attended AIGA KC event series: HomeGrown. "Our fair city now offers the 6th largest concentration of visual artists and the 3rd largest population of architects in the nation. AIGA KC celebrates and embraces this thriving creative community by inviting diverse "homegrown" talent to share their hard-earned stories of success."

Fresher than Fresh traveling snowcone mobile

Last night featured dialogue between Brady Vest of Hammerpress and Ingred Sidie and Michelle Sonderegger of Design Ranch at RushWade Photography. There was also a "snowcone reception" by Fresher than Fresh before the event. I didn't get a snowcone, but I'm really regretting it today, because my favorite blog, Design*Sponge, did an interview with Lindsay Laricks today!

I also bought this poster featuring the event for five-dollah!

No comments: