April 2, 2009

45!?!?

Recently I have seen a lot of quizzes to test your mental age. With my 24th birthday coming up in a couple weeks I thought it would be appropriate for me to check into this biz-ness. My mental age ended up being 45! 45? What? Seriously? I know I'm pretty domestic, but 45? I can't seem to get over this. Perhaps it's because I enjoy gardening or my love for naps or my preference for a real news channel over Access Hollywood...
I mean 45 is practically my parents age... and I thought 27 was jaw-dropping old! Geez.

3 comments:

Megan Langford said...

What?! You did not just say 27 is old! I take that personally. :-) (and why do I get the feeling you meant it personally? Hmmmm...) But 45? Seriously? I'm going to have to take that quiz so it can tell me I'm actually 103.

fresh sodapop said...

Yay, I would have guessed it. I mean you like to eat veggies for a snack. Who does that? I am going to ignore that comment about 27 being old. You are in trouble missy.

Jessica said...

Well, I'm apparently 44 mentally which I think is bull shit. This quiz is flawed.