May 28, 2009

They just grow up so fast...


As I wrote about before, I started tomato and pepper plants from seed this year. It was just two short weeks ago that I was telling my mom and aunts how disappointed I was in my tomatoes and how the just weren't doing well after I planted them outside. Little did I know they were just going through the awkward adolesent years. Well now, I'm a beaming proud mama of two! It seems they get bigger and bigger each day. I find myself sneaking out to our balcony each morning just to check the progress of my little guys. I remember when they were tiny little babies, now they've blossomed into the full-on young adult stage, they're getting so grown-up and mature. I secretly take photos of them about every other day. It won't be long before they start producing big, bright red, juicy, delicious tomatoes!
Now if I could just my pepper plants to the same stage...

No comments: