June 10, 2009

006 | Wallpaper Wednesday

This is an oldie, but a goodie. On my way home from work Friday my car broke down. It had been a long time coming and I was already in my hard-core car researching mode, but still it didn't happen on my schedule and I was extremely frustrated with the situation, to say the least. With great family & friends I was able to go car shopping on Saturday and Monday and now have a shiny, new-to-me car to call my very own. This quote was on the wall in the car dealers office and it was great to be reminded of. I probably didn't react the best on Friday night when things weren't going my way. In the end, my old car breaking down was just a kick in the pants for me to start the process a bit earlier, otherwise I never would have made a decision!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

This is a great quote. What car did you end up getting?