January 19, 2010

Haircut update

I'm sure you were all waiting with baited breath to hear what I did with my hair... here's the result. I was tempted to go long, I got lots of compelling arguments here, on facebook, and in person to grow it out. Mostly being that I'm young and this is the only time in your life that you really have the time to deal with long hair... but I decided to listen to my daddy, an ex-boyfriend, and that little voice in my head and kept it short. An ex-boyfriend once told me that I really looked much better with short hair, he said it not to be mean, but as a compliment and I tend to agree with him. Long hair and me just isn't flattering... so I kept it long in the front, chopped it in the back and.... (drumroll) got bangs!
My new hair stylist suggested it and I went with it, I'm still getting used to them... we'll see if they stick around for a while.

No comments: