December 9, 2010

Christmas List 2010


So last year, I was an over-achiever and illustrated my Christmas list... that's just not going to happen this year. I thought I would still put my list out there to the powers that be, just incase anyone is interested in spreading the spirit of the season... and by that I mean buying me a laptop.

So here's my list, not necessarily in order: West Elm Winter Ice Canapé Plates that could be used all year round, not just in the winter time sillies; an everyday perfume, such as Clinique Happy or Gap Close; the time has come to upgrade the ol' laptop to this new beaut, and of course I would need something to carry that new toy in and what better than this gorgeous handmade Stash herringbone wool messenger bag? I also believe I would benefit from Creative Inc.: Complete Guide to Freelance or some bling from Early Jewelry. Or a screen printing kit, a dSLR camera, a Kitchen Aid Mixer (I'm not going to let that one go, here's hoping I win Amy Atlas' giveaway), a mandoline so I can make this, and a large format printer so I can print big things.

p.s. Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments: