January 9, 2011

Culinary Delights

I've been holding some of my culinary delight photos hostage because I've been in computer-limbo, but now I've got my brand new, shiny computer all ready to go and sent off my old friend to recycling (that was a sad day).

Here are the newly uploaded photos from this past Fall:

Peanut Butter filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache topping

Roasted Garlic & Goat Cheese Twice-Baked Potatoes & Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Beautiful flowers from my going away party at Hallmark

Fresh salsa & cilantro (to accompany homemade pork carnitas)

White cheddar & jalapenos for scones... my hands burned for days, although slathering in sour cream helped. Note to self: buy better gloves.

Jalapeno-Cheddar Scones from smitten kitchen


Red Velevet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting & Chocolate Snowflakes I made for the last day of class for the semester!

No comments: