January 26, 2012

Geometrics


I was a fairly good student, but I distinctly remember the worst grade I ever got was in my middle school geometry class. Getting a C+ was truly traumatizing for this goody-two-shoes. Now when I use geometry (which is rare) it's applied to a specific project, calculating the circumference or area of a circle or something. I even impress fellow designers with my math-formula-know-how. But that's not the point of this post. I'm absolutely smitten with all of the geometric prints -- mostly triangular -- in the craft world today. Just don't ask me to calculate the area covered...

Items listed clockwise, starting in the top left: Equilateral Triangles Crib Quilt, Geometric Mobile, Wooden Totem Necklace, black gold dipped geo ring, Loop Scarf - Triangle, Geometric Prism Necklace, Triangle Coin Purse, Geometric Wood Bead on Brass Chain

1 comment:

Niki Brown said...

You should check out the lights that my friend and office mate makes: http://christinepricehamilton.com/tesselights/