June 19, 2012

Featured: 10 Must-Have Colorful Accessories

I have some exciting news to share today. Better Homes and Gardens asked me to guest post on their Style Spotters blog after winning the Pin & Win contest BHG hosted! I was asked to share 10 Must-Haves in my home and since I'm such a color-lover and pops of color was one of the themes throughout my Pinterest board, I'm sharing 10 Must-Have Colorful Accessories for my home. Head on over to the guest post to check it out.




I also contribute to Staples Promotional Products relationship marketing blog, Your Brand Partner. And it just so happens that today I'm sharing another color trend (one of my favorites): Chromatic Accents. Check out the post here.

3 comments:

chimes said...

Way cool! :)

Steph A said...

How cool! It looks like the number labeling is off on numbers 7–10...

john said...

Neato :)

The awesome cow creamer dealy didn't make the cut?