December 31, 2012

2013 Goals

After looking back at last years goals, I realized that they can be grouped into a three categories: creativity, productivity and health. In 2013, I've limited it to two: Leading a healthy and creative life.



1. Live a healthy life.
Last year, I focused on weight, as if health was only related to an arbitrary number on a scale. This year I'm focused on holistic healthy living. This means healthy eating, being active and working out, taking time to relax and enjoy life, and yes - still trying to kick the snooze button habit for more productive sleep.

2. Live a creative life.
This was a theme that was prevalent in last year's goals as well. I want to read more, sketch more, craft more, cook more and keep myself inspired personally so that can translate that creativity and inspiration into my professional life.

I can't really measure these lofty ideals, so I'll just have to be honest with myself if I'm truly living more healthfully and creatively.  That being said, I'm very excited to see what 2013 brings.

Happy New Year! What are your goals/resolutions?

No comments: