June 11, 2008

I did it!

After driving around the Metro North Parking lot 3 times and calling the recycling center twice to listen to: "the Metro North Recycling Center is located at the far northwest corner of the mall," I finally decided to give up and drop off our clothes at the kiosks and go home. As luck would have it, while I was trying to fit all the clothes in the kiosk, someone drove past me and kept going toward the far northwest corner of the parking lot. Ah ha! I decided to follow, but grabbed my pepper spray in case it turned out to be some sort of shady drug deal.... it wasn't. It was the recycling center! Far bigger than the tiny recycling center that I am used to, I was a little overwhelmed but finally was able to find the proper receptacle for everything.

Yay! Now I know how to recycle in North KC!

No comments: