I was tagged by The Lenexicon to write seven weird things about myself, similar to Six Random Things, posted in July. Even though people are always telling me "I'm weird," it's still hard coming up with seven things!
1. I make noises when I work... were talking loud, crazy, animal noises. If I'm in a good mood, the clamor is louder and more obnoxious. If I'm not making any noise, well, you've been warned.
2. I have major anxiety when driving and parking... when I'm going somewhere new I need to have at least one, if not two, maps printed with directions. Parking is whole other issue.
3. The labels on all of the products in my shower have to face forward or at a slight angle toward the center... only slightly OCD.
4. I love Spaghetti-O's. I wish I had some right now. Yum.
5. I hate puppies. There I said it. I have no heart. I just never learned to love the squirmy, yippy, energetic things that jump all over and sniff inappropriate places. I don't understand why everyone can't be cat-lovers.
6. I memorize Pantone (PMS) numbers and can pretty much hold a color convo by number. For example: my favorite colors right now are 159 and 629. I think my mother should paint her kitchen close to 7492 or really I would love something like 384, but I know she's not ready for that...
7. My favorite number is 7, which I think is a fairly popular favorite number. I think the numbers 3 and 4 are ugly and unappealing, although typographically they can be beautiful.
Here are the rules:
Rule #1: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Rule #2: Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
Rule #3: Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Rule #4: Let each person know that she’s been tagged by leaving a comment on her blog.
I am tagging: