January 25, 2009

Strung Up


I feel like I have had a long hiatus on posting, but looking back, I guess I've never been that consistent. With the recent Martin Luther King Jr. holiday off from work, I've been able to do a lot of projects around here and I have several more on the docket, I just need to get around to sharing them!
I finally made it to the library today (something that's been on my list for weeks) and renewed my fondness for ReadyMade: How to Make [Almost] Anything, the book. I checked out their website today and guess what I found on the homepage, a project explaining how to reproduce the 2002 Random Light by Bertjan Pot! I have always wanted to try my own hand at recreating this light after I saw the $1,167 price tag. I can't wait to try! ...now what to color of string?

1 comment:

Lenexicon said...

You must tell me if this is easy to do. I would love to have lights like those!